Fall Festival Activities and Games
1. Bean Bag Toss Game– Set up a large rectangle cut out of cardboard or wood and cut a small hole in the middle and fill up some old socks with rice or beans! It’s very simple and you can get creative by decorating with any theme your homeschool desires. We suggest the colors of green and orange and place some pumpkins around.
2. Ring Tossing Game– You can create your own posts (like caution cones) if you don’t want posts in the ground in the backyard. Assign points to various difficulty levels and give out treats this way!
3. Scavenger Hunt Game- For this activity, write clues onto pieces of paper near scavenger items littered around the backyard. This doesn’t have to be complicated. You can place pumpkins with a letter painted on that spells out “autumn” and place it around some hiding spots and the one of the clues can be “a synonym for fall.”
4. Pinata Party– What’s great about a pinata is it’s two activities in one. You can have a day to make the pinata with your homeschool, because crafting a pinata makes a great art activity! Then on another day, throw a fall shindig and get ready to crack into some wonderful treats.
5. Hide-and-Seek Game– This is a great classic game to play during the fall, because there are plenty of leaves and branches to hide around during this season.Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
Wishing a great Fall Festival for the homeschools!